Senior Strategic Sourcing Specialist – TeleCom
It is an internationally renowned Telecom purchasing organization highly driven by innovation & technology. Our client practices are best-in-class and are greatly recognized in the purchasing world.
Continuously striving to innovate for their stakeholders (R&D, Marketing, head of worldwide subsidiaries …) 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud and Robotics are part of their day-to- day business operations. Environmental and ethical business practices are key: the company is committed to building a sustainable future for both their business and the planet.
Senior Strategic Sourcer – Network Technology (NT): The Network (NT) procurement domain bears worldwide commercial responsibility in supporting the network needs of the group, ensuring that they have access to the best network technologies and services available in the market. Example product areas are broadband access for high-speed connectivity, Radio Access for best mobile networks or the various Software and Hardware elements defining the core network.
Le profil recherché
- Purchasing background in Digital, IT, Software, Technology, Network or any technical area (e.g. electronics, engineering …) is much preferred.
- 5-year purchasing experience (minimum, ideally)
- Excellent sourcing, negotiation, purchasing strategy and project management skills.
- Great ability to structure and negotiate complex contracts as well as monitoring contract performance.
- Fluency in English & French or German depending on your location (Paris or Bonn).
- You have a great team spirit, are in independent problem-solver, enjoy working on challenging projects
- You are a colleague to have fun with, are a curious person striving to learn
- Enjoy negotiating and deal-making
- Have the capacity to work on a multi-cultural and fast changing environment
Package / avantages
o 55k€-65k€o + 16% bonus
o Incentive schemes
- Location: Possibility to work from Paris office, or Bonn office (Germany).
- Hybrid Working Model (2 days in office/week preferred)
- Cutting-edge procurement with topics on AI, IoT, and Sustainability
- A talented team of 30+ nationalities
- 10+ years of track record in excellence in strategic procurement
• Lead demand-based tenders (RFx, eAuctions, face-2-face negotiations) to obtain best negotiation results……
• And support countries during implement phase
• Define and execute cost optimize levers and realization plans
• Perform active contract management
• Carry out alignment discussions to gain a deeper understanding of needs…
• … through both internal meetings and external negotiations with suppliers
• Manage the relationship with your key stakeholder including coaching them on best practice and delivering presentations to high-level management
• Manage relationship with your key suppliers including regular Business Reviews.
Postulez en envoyant votre CV via email