Senior Strategic Sourcing Specialist – TeleCom
It is an internationally renowned Telecom purchasing organization highly driven by innovation & technology. Our client practices are best-in-class and are greatly recognized in the purchasing world.
Continuously striving to innovate for their stakeholders (R&D, Marketing, head of worldwide subsidiaries …) 5G, IoT, AI, Cloud and Robotics are part of their day-to- day business operations. Environmental and ethical business practices are key: the company is committed to building a sustainable future for both their business and the planet.
Senior strategic Sourcer – Information Technology (IT): The Information Technology (IT) is key to our mother companies, bundling the global responsibility for strategic sourcing for both groups IT demands.
Le profil recherché
- Purchasing background in Digital, IT, Software, Technology, Network or any technical area (e.g. electronics, engineering …) is much preferred.
- 5-year purchasing experience (minimum, ideally)
- Excellent sourcing, negotiation, purchasing strategy and project management skills.
- Great ability to structure and negotiate complex contracts as well as monitoring contract performance.
- Fluency in English & French or German depending on your location (Paris or Bonn).
- You have a great team spirit, are in independent problem-solver, enjoy working on challenging projects
- You are a colleague to have fun with, are a curious person striving to learn
- Enjoy negotiating and deal-making
- Have the capacity to work on a multi-cultural and fast changing environment
Package / avantages
o 55k€-65k€o + 16% bonus
o Incentive schemes
- Location: Possibility to work from Paris office, or Bonn office (Germany).
- Hybrid Working Model (2 days in office/week preferred)
- Cutting-edge procurement with topics on AI, IoT, and Sustainability
- A talented team of 30+ nationalities
- 10+ years of track record in excellence in strategic procurement
As a Strategic Sourcer (m/f) you lead procurement projects of higher complexity at corporate and local level as well as the relationship with selected suppliers. You drive the implementation of the global category strategy for Television & Communication Services within DHP and define/execute project strategies. You are responsible for the achievement of targets and provide continued support to countries, during contract duration. This includes the following duties:
- Analyze and manage the countries demands
- Lead demand-based RFPs & RFQs and support countries during implementation phases
- Define/execute cost optimization levers be on hardware, software or Professional services
- Contribute with your market/deal knowledge to enrich Smart Analytics tool
- Negotiate and manage contracts in place
- Negotiate and contract the best deals respecting the committed planning and expected quality
Postulez en envoyant votre CV via email