Indirect Procurement Manager
The Company is a prominent player in the HR services and software industry. This company offers comprehensive solutions for payroll, workforce management, and HR outsourcing. With a keen focus on leveraging technology, this organization assists businesses in optimizing HR operations, ensuring compliance, and fostering employee engagement. Trusted by a diverse range of clients, this company remains at the forefront of innovating HR services and software solutions.
The position is based in Paris (Nanterre).
Le profil recherché
- Experience with Stakeholder Management/ Business Relationship / Budgeting / Contract Management / Supplier Relationship Management in a complex environment
- Experience working in a matrix organization with exposure to senior stakeholders
- Experience in Hardware/Software purchasing categories (including maintenance)
- Experience in Indirect Purchasing categories, especially Facilities
- Data-driven, self-starter, proactive in finding cost-reduction opportunities and solutions
- Fluency in English & French
- Other languages
- Tool expert of P2P Tools (Archer, Ariba, Tender)
- The scope for this role is divided in 2 main categories of Indirect Purchasing:
- Software (EMEA)
- Facilities (France) across 7 agencies
- Ensure full leverage of Global Vendor Agreements negotiated centrally.
- Source, negotiate and manage Country Vendor Agreements (when not fully covered by Global or International Agreements) in compliance with the company’s policies.
- Contribute to Global Procurement Programs, by feeding country’s requirements into the Category Strategy and executing program changes.
- Support business partners to achieve the company’s strategic goals, minimize risks, maximize benefits and preserve the company’s business flexibility, via best-in-class pricing / terms & conditions.
- Increase synergies / Minimize the number of vendors used.
- Support in deploying, promoting and maximizing usage of Global Procurement tools.
- Enforce compliance of the company’s Procurement policies and guidelines.
- Represent Global Procurement developments and initiatives.
- Work closely with Category Specialists in Global Procurement and also other Support functions especially Legal, Finance and HR.
Package / avantages
- From 55,000 €… readjusted according to the profile and experience
- +10% Bonus
- Hybrid Working Model (2 days of home office/week)
- 6 weeks of annual paid holiday
- 7-8 days of “RTT” (time off in lieu of France’s 35-hour working week)
Postulez en envoyant votre CV via email